The Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) platform vendor CloudJumper announced its new CloudJumper Channel Partner Program for managed service providers (MSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), agents, and other IT service providers.
With the new channel program, CloudJumper aims to simplify the process of delivering WaaS for the delivery of cloud desktops, hosted applications, data, and complete IT workspaces, without the need to manage complex infrastructure. Allowing partners to reduce the complexity and costs of delivering WaaS is one of the company’s stated goals for this new program. CloudJumper believes that by taking the role of solution management, partners can offer integrated WaaS to clients at any moment and on any computing device such as desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Additionally, the WaaS platform gives partners complete control and auditability to meet compliance with service level agreements.
The biggest component of the CloudJumper Channel Program is the partner portal. The portal gives access to controls in order to simplify management, and allows web-based quoting and ordering. By logging onto the portal and answering a few questions, a partner is able to receive a quote for the service they need that is within 10 per cent accurate of the final cost. In addition to the portal, sales and marketing collaterals provide a resource for current and future partners.
Features of the partner portal include:
- Partner and customer analytics and monitoring
- Support integration with on-demand access to existing items and the ability to open new items
- Financial reporting with on-demand access to detailed billing information
- Service discounting based on account size
- Pricing estimates for new accounts
- Onboarding support
- White label billing
“With our partner program, we’ve had so many lessons learned as we’ve grown and seen this market mature, and we really believe that is because we’ve taken the time to understand what our partners need from an education perspective,” John David Helms, president of CloudJumper, told CDN.
CloudJumper touts flexibility with their channel program. Data on its servers is automatically backed up, and a partner can customize exactly how much storage retention they want. The same goes for all aspects of service. Whether it is to scale down service, or scale up, CloudJumper allows partners to pay for what they use based on their needs.
Additionally, the CloudJumper Channel Program includes the following:
- Qualification free program – no specific requirements to become a CloudJumper partner
- Cloud marketing toolkit
- Deal registration
- Loyalty program (Sales Performance Incentive Funds (SPIFs), Marketing Development
- Funds (MDFs), etc.)
- Rebates specific to cloud sales or deployment success
- Business transformation training
- Sales playbook and prospecting guide
- Specialized technical training (on-line, Instructor Led Training (ILT))
- Specialized sales training (face-to- face, online, and ILT)
- Sales transformation consulting
- Cloud-specific ROI/TCO calculator tools to be used with end-users
- Demo program with trial keys
“At CloudJumper we make it easy for our partners to jump to the cloud. It may be a little corny, but that is what we do,” Helms said.