The Tech in Sports crew explores all the major sports tech news from the last week, including NBA virtual reality. Then they debate the video replay controversy in FIFA.
Stories of the week:
- FIFA President announces his support of video replay in next year’s World Cup;
- Soccer clubs Bayern Munich and Juventus FC are getting on board with virtual and augmented reality;
- The NBA is the first U.S. sports league to launch an augmented reality game;
- A stadium in Perth, Australia have unveiled the largest LED lighting system in the world;
- A new startup is developing an app so that you can better connect with sports media;
- And, the best basketball player of all time is pitching Amazon for the location of its next headquarters.
Recorded on October 18, 2017.
Follow us on Twitter:
For more Tech in Sports, read great content at itbusiness.ca/sports.