Enterprise-class cloud solution provider NetSuite Inc. has launched a new partner program that provides its partners in the business process outsourcing (BPO) and business process-as-a-service (BPaaS) fields a unified cloud-based solution of enterprise resource planning, customer relations management and e-commerce service to offer business clients of all sizes.
NetwSuite touts its new BPO Partner Program also allows partners access to SuiteCloud, the company’s development platform that enables the configuration of NetSuite to client-specific requirements.
In the last decade business process outsourcing has become an increasingly popular strategy for many medium and large scale enterprises seeking to streamline process, drive down cost and ramp up production by transferring front and back-end processes to an outsourced third-party.
“The combination of BPO and the cloud is a natural evolution of the market,” said Christine Dover, research director, enterprise applications and digital commerce at IDC. “Businesses can outsource their processes to BPO providers and BPO providers can turn to SaaS vendors to manage the IT infrastructure and software maintenance.”
“The result is a scalable, efficient market that presents savings and agility for all sides with great prospects for growth,” she said.
As the market continues to mature, more and more businesses are looking to partner with BPO providers that can provide better value-added services.
A big challenge for BPO providers is to come up with services that can adopt to both large and small business clients. The cost of purchasing and running solutions meant for big businesses is often too high for a smaller client.
NetSuite said it has the depth of functionality required by large corporation but at prices that allow providers to server smaller businesses as well.
“With this new partner program we’re providing the best of both worlds to BPO providers and their customers — an enterprise-class financial system that can be deployed anywhere in the world at a fraction of the cost and in a fraction of the time of traditional on-premise ERP,” said Jim McGeever, NetSuite COO. “We’ve seen strong market demand for this type of program and we’re looking forward to working closely with our BPO partners to simplify the outsourcing model and aggressively lowering their operating costs moving forward.”
NetSuite will enable BPO and BPaaS providers achieve greater cost-effectiveness and client service, he said.
The new program allows partners to:
- Manage and support clients of any size, from small businesses to multinational corporations, with NetSuite’s integrated and scalable solution
- Improve financial visibility with native on-demand reporting and analytics on real-time data, as well as specialized capabilities such as revenue recognition that typically have to be bolted on to other solutions
- Expand service offerings to include inventory, project management, ecommerce, CRM and more on one end-to-end business platform
- Customize NetSuite to individual client requirements with the SuiteCloud Development Platform and integrate with client on-premise or cloud systems through the SuiteTalk web services API
- Use SuiteFlow to build sophisticated workflows for internal users, or workflows that accommodate client approvals or other inputs, to maximize efficiency and process coordination
- Design and implement custom configurations for dozens or hundreds of clients simultaneously with SuiteBundler, improving operational efficiency and avoiding “version lock”
- Improve peace of mind for clients and BPO/BPaaS practice with NetSuite’s secure, enterprise-class infrastructure, featuring dual data centers and multiple layers of redundancy, disaster tolerance, failover and high availability
- Extend NetSuite environment with process- and industry-specific applications from SuiteCloud Developer Network partners.
Early partner participants in the NetSuite BPO Program serve a wide range of customers and include: Accretive Solutions, Arthur Lawrence, Bennett Thrasher, Capgemini, KDV, McGladrey, and TempCFO.