Channel Innovation Awards
The Channel Innovation Awards (CIA) are an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of IT solution providers in the channel for their creation of inspired products and services. Built on the foundation of the popular Channel Elite Awards program retired in 2017, the CIA showcases the amazing work done by a broader cross-section of new technology leaders serving the channel, including MSPs, ISVs, VARs, professional services, consulting partners, born-in-the-cloud firms, and a wide range of secondary sellers.
The 2019 CIA will take place on September 26, 2019. Further details will be provided in the near future.
2018 AWARD WINNERS
Here’s a complete list of winners for 2018:
- Best FinTech Solution (Diamond) – Shinydocs
- Best Security Solution (Diamond) – Datex
- Top Data Management Solution – Sierra Systems
- Best Digital Display Solution (Diamond) – Sherpa Marketing / Clear Concepts
- Top Enterprise Solution (Diamond) – Media Valet
- Channel Marketing Innovation (Diamond) – Compugen
- Top SMB Solution (Diamond) – Softlanding Solutions
- Top Solution Supporting Business Agility (Diamond) – Konverge Digital Solutions
- Top Healthcare Solution (Diamond) – PetalMD
- Best Education Solution (Diamond) – Zycom Technology
- Best HR Solution – Zoom.ai
- Top Government Solution (Diamond) – TeraMach
- Best FinTech Solution Gold – Fiugot
- Best Digital Display Solution (Gold)– Dot to Dot Communications
- Top Enterprise Solution Gold – Softlanding Solutions
- Top SMB Solution (Gold) – Konverge Digital Solutions
- Top Solution Supporting Business Agility (Gold) – Epicor Software
- Top Healthcare Solution (Gold) – MOBIA Technology Innovations
- Top Government Solution (Gold) – Zycom Technology
- Channel Marketing Innovation (Gold) – Sierra Systems
Best FinTech Solution
Best Security Solution
Top Data Management Solution
Best Digital Display Solution
Best Healthcare Solution
Best Education Solution
Top (Federal/Provincial/Municipal) Government Solution
Best /HR Solution (recruitment, retention, productivity, payroll)
Top Channel Marketing initiative
Solution Provider of the Year (judges choice from winning submission)
Next Generation Channel Innovator (under 3 years in business)
Disruptor of the Year
C4 Award (open exclusively to C4 members) Top C4 submission as determined by judges)
2018 EVENT DETAILS
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Universal Eventspace | 6250 Highway 7, Vaughan, Ontario
|5:00pm||Gala Registration Opens|
|5:30pm – 6:30pm||Networking Reception|
|6:30pm – 7:30pm||Awards Ceremony|
|David Crane, Technology Writer||Lloyd Bryant, retired VP, HP Canada||David MacDonald, Retired President & CEO, Softchoice|
All award nominations are evaluated by an independent panel of experts from within the Canadian technology scene.
The selection of winning solutions is based on a variety of considerations, including innovation, design and user experience, and customer service as well as the overall technological advancement for respective categories.
The C4 Award is selected by judges based on the top submission in any category that is submitted by any corporate or associate member of the Canadian Channel Chiefs Council in good standing at the time of the submission.
Category winners are chosen based on the following criteria:
|Innovation: How original is the application of the IT solution to solving the business problem?|
|Improved sales or revenue: Is there evidence the solution benefited the customer by growing sales, improving revenue, or facilitating cost reductions?|
|Improved efficiency: Is there evidence the solution brought about greater efficiency?|
|Customer service: Is there evidence the solution benefited the client by improving internal and/or external customer service?|
Put your company in the national spotlight
CIA winners and all finalists are recognized at CDN’s Channel Innovation gala.
Submitting solution providers are invited to a VIP pre-event partner workshop featuring a noted industry expert.
All qualified nominations are posted on the CDN website.
Winning solutions are profiled in CDN Magazine and Direction Informatique, ITWC’s French-language publication devoted to the Quebec marketplace.
Winners also receive a digital badge for use on their websites and in social media — to help them gain industry-wide recognition and end-user exposure.