For purposes of CDN’s Top 100 Solution Providers list and the annual Benchmark Report, an information technology solution provider is defined as an organization that designs, builds and deploys information technology solutions with computer hardware, software or peripheral products.
Such an organization may also provide IT-related professional or support services, or consulting in a cloud/on-demand environment, on-premise fashion or as a managed service.
Companies must meet the definition above and:
- Be registered and conducting business in Canada;
- Source products from a leading distributor in Canada;
- Possess a minimum of one certification or authorization from an IT vendor.
Please note: The Top 100 Solution Providers list is based on total 2016 revenues of goods and services sold and purchased by entities located within Canada. When completing the application, please do not include imputed revenue, i.e., revenues which reflect the purchases by the end-customer of Microsoft software licenses. Solution providers collect a fee for these transactions, and therefore, unlike other sales, the gross revenue attributed to these contracts is not billed by solution provider and is not reported as revenue.
How to Apply
- To assist you in preparing your application click here to download the form.
- Final applications must be received through the online submission tool. Click here for the application form.
For any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com