CES 2017 is right around the corner and we’ve got all of the new hardware HP will be debuting all in one place.
Between the next Spectre laptop and a plethora of all-in-ones, the company launching five devices in early 2017, and all of them will be at CES.
Click on to check them out.
HP EliteBook x360 1030
Taking a cue from the HP Spectre, HP is touting the EliteBook as its thinnest business device yet, one that also boasts a reported battery life of 16 hours and 30 minutes and comes preprogrammed with HP’s WorkWise workplace security software. Other features include a touchscreen display with pen support, HP fast charge, a touch fingerprint sensor, dedicated conferencing keys, and a Windows Hello-supported IR camera. The HP EliteBook x360 1030 is expected to be available by the end of January 2017. No price has been announced.
HP EliteBook x360 1030 Tech Specs:
– CPU – 7th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors
– Up to 16 GB of DDR4-2133 SDRAM
– Up to 512 GB SSD of internal storage
– 1920 x 1080 13.3″ diagonal FHD UWVA ultra slim with Corning Gorilla Glass touch screen
– Intel HD Graphics 620
– Ports and Connectors: one USB-C with Thunderbolt, two USB 3.1, one HDMI, and one external micro SIM
HP Spectre x360 15.6″
The latest version of HP’s 2-in-1 Spectre brand arrives right on the heels of its 13.3″ model, which was just released this past holiday season, boasting an updated look and higher specs, including a larger battery that provides a reported 12 hours and 45 minutes of power. It is expected to launch on February 26 starting on HP.com for $1,279.99 USD.
HP Spectre x360 15.6” Tech Specs:
– 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7500U CPU
– 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM
– 256 GB SSD internal storage
– 3840 x 2160 15.6″ diagonal UHD UWVA eDP BrightView WLED-backlit narrow border touchscreen display
– NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics with 2 GB DDR5 of video memory and 10184 MB total graphics memory
– Ports and Connectors: one Thunderbolt 3, one USB-C 3.1, one USB-A 3.1, one HDMI
HP Envy Curved AIO 34
The latest edition of HP’s curved all-in-one, which features a new micro-edge Ultra WQHD display, arrives months after the previous iteration, the Envy AIO 27, with updated specs and a slightly higher price tag. The HP Envy Curved AIO 34 will launch on HP.com on January 11 and select retailers on February 26. It starts at $1,729.99 USD.
HP Envy Curved AIO 34 Tech Specs:
– Quad-Core 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700T processor
– 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2133 SDRAM
– 1 TB HD and 256 GB SSD internal storage
– 3440 x 1440 34″ curved diagonal widescreen ultra wide QHD LED-backlit Micro Edge display
– AMD Radeon RX 460 graphics card with 4 GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
– Ports and Connectors: HDMI Out, HDMI In; Rear I/O: 4 USB 3.0; Side I/O: 1 USB-C 3.1
Omen X 35 Curved Display
This gaming display was first introduced in August, but will finally be launching in early 2017. Its 21:9 curved display offers 34 per cent more screen than the standard 16:9, and incorporates NVIDIA G-sync technology to eliminate stutter and lag. The Omen X 35 Curved Display is expected to launch on HP.com and select retailers in March 2017. It will start at $1,299.99 USD.
Omen X 35 Curved Display Monitor Specs:
– 35.03″ diagonal display
– Optimal resolution: 3440 x 1440 at 60 Hz (DP) or 50 Hz (HDMI)
– 4ms GtG response time
– 0.2382 mm x 0.242 mm (106 PPI) pixel pitch
– Connectivity: one display port, one HDMI, three USB 3.0
Sprout Pro by HP
This second-generation all-in-one PC has been redesigned for higher resolution, more powerful processing, advanced 3D scanning, and higher precision for pen use, and is being aimed at the education, retail, and manufacturing markets. The device comes with a custom-designed HD resolution projector, a touch mat, and 2D/3D cameras, and its software has been integrated with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro. The Sprout Pro is expected to launch in March 2017. Pricing has yet to be announced.
Sprout Pro by HP Tech Specs:
– Intel Core i7-7700T processor
– Up to 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM memory
– Up to 1 TB of SSHD and up to 512 GB of SATA SSD internal storage
– 1920 x 1080 23.8″ diagonal, 10-point touch-enabled, full HD, white-LED backlit LCD display
– Intel HD Graphics 630 (2.9 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
– Ports and Connectors: one SD media slot, 4 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI 2.0, 1 GB Ethernet