Do you have a woman on your team that has done the impossible?
Do you have one that consistently overachieves?
Do you have a woman staffer that has taken your solution provider business to the next level?
If you do then it’s time to show her some recognition by nominating her for the CDN Rising Star award as part of the Women of the IT Channel event coming Aug. 17.
CDN has been recognizing outstanding new professionals in the channel for four years now. Previous winners have included Laura Wittig of Winnipeg’s Clear Concepts, Aoilfe McMonagle of Scaler, and Tania Galovic of Infinite IT Solutions.
This year’s nominations will be presented to the board of director of the Canadian Channel Chiefs Council who will select the winner for presentation at the annual Women of the IT Channel Recognition Luncheon.
This Rising Star can be described as an internal champion, a person who works hard and well with others. They can be a person who vigorously supports a company or group initiative or brings a new, innovative program to life. This person constantly improves the quality of business and customer outcomes — the industry as a whole.
A Rising Star winner:
- Is an example to the rest of the organization or community
- Provides insights for their team
- Demonstrates effectiveness through the workday
- Encourages others to be the best
- Believes in diversity in the workplace
- Is a self-starter
- Constantly provides excellent customer service
- Shows appreciation
- Is a great teammate
- Provides value over and upon the job description
- Is a factor in the IT channel community
To nominate your rising star nomination before July. 17